I have always loved his thumbs. Yes, I admit that sometimes I laugh, but I really do love them. Sometimes they make it difficult to text message on his touchscreen cellphone and to play the piano. But they come in handy when we need to measure things. Garrett's thumbs are exactly 1 inch wide! We have measured things with them many times.
The other day, Garrett and I were sorting through some of his boxes from his mom's house. Inside one of the boxes we found a clay mold of Garrett's hand when he was 4 years old. And guess what....he even had the "toe" thumbs when he had baby teeth.
So cute...I love you, Garrett!
I don't remember ever being officially introduced to Garrett's thumbs. But I must admit, they are very cute. Now I know why Jacquie fell for him. It wasn't his looks and personality at all, nor was it his sweetness, it was not even his wit and charm, just his thumbs! Fun! Love you both!
ReplyDelete